Raising your vibrational frequencies
In the last post, we talked briefly about vibrational frequencies, what they are, & how to raise them.
We touched slightly throughout on the benefits but I really felt called to dive deeper into it.
Up until the last few years, I truly didn’t even know what vibrational frequencies even were, let alone the benefits or how to raise them myself.
That’s why I felt it was so important to share these things with you babes. Because if I needed to know, I know that one of you beautiful souls needs to hear it as well.
The benefits of raising your vibrational frequencies:
- You begin to notice that you feel physically, emotionally, & mentally lighter.
- You will start to feel greater personal power, peace, love, & joy.
- With time, you’ll begin feeling little to no discomfort.
- Your emotions will become easier to manage & deal with in general. We all have emotions, we’re supposed to. Once we realize that the best thing is to manage them instead of just ignoring them, it changes our life.
- Your energy will become full of light instead of darkness.
- You’ll live a more positive quality of life & grow greater awareness all of the way around.
- You’ll be able to determine the difference between low & high vibes, dark & light energies. Then you’ll be able to consciously choose between them.
- When you surround yourself with higher vibrations, the lower energy will want to rise & it can be uncomfortable at first. Do your best to push through the discomfort; the rewards are sooooo worth it in the end girl, trust me.
- You’ll learn to better maintain & carry higher vibes even when you’re around the lower vibes. We’re not going to feel positive 100% of the time but we can choose to notice when we’re not & figure out ways that will help us bring them back up.
Be gentle with yourself loves. Don’t judge yourself for needing to take a day for you.
You may not always “fit in” or feel like you do, & although you may not see it in the beginning, your light will stand out to those around you.
10. You’ll feel more energy & have more access to your energetic body in general.
11. You’ll feel more self-empowerment.
12. You will notice an increase in abundance in your life.
13. You’ll gain more control in your own life & a better sense of direction in your life.
14. Spiritual gifts may improve/start to awaken depending on what part of your journey that you’re currently on.
15. You will start showing more compassion toward not only yourself but others as well.
16. You will feel more love as you learn to let go of those lower energies like fear, anger, jealousy, etc. Raising your vibrations makes more room to give & receive love.
17. You become better aligned with your higher self & the messages she is trying to send you.
18. Your intuition (1 of 7 major energy centers in your body) grows stronger, which directly contributes to raising those vibes!
19. Your confidence will grow. You may not even realize it at first but those around you will.
20. Happier & healthier life. A lot of diseases can’t exist at higher frequencies. Your blood pressure can improve, along with your circulation, nervous system, sleep overall, digestion, & more.
21. You will attract more positive into your life. (Law of attraction)
“What you put out comes back like a magnet.”
Positive words, thoughts, & actions help you align with good & positive things, people, places, experiences, etc.
22. You’ll attract happier, more positive & successful people into your life.
23. Raising your vibrational frequencies clears out the negative energies.
24. You will start to feel more alert & focused.
25. You’ll gain a better sense of well being & feel more whole.
26. You’ll feel more grounded.
27. Reduces overthinking, & feelings of frustration.
Higher the vibe > aura expands > energies become more positive > better connection & stronger understanding of others. Sense of knowing.
28. Mental, spiritual, & emotional balance.
29. Raising your vibes helps you to remove blocks & the negative energies that you are carrying (even those that you don’t realize you’re holding onto)
“What you are seeking, is seeking you.”